i really want to watch the movie Dumbo.

kahit may magbabantay kay baby, hindi ko siya maiwan kasi direct breastfeeding siya sakin :( ayaw niya sa bottle. nagagalit siya. good thing we asked if pwede 4months sa cinema with General grading. medyo nagdadalawang isip lang ako if it's really okay to bring my baby in the cinema. Pedia have not replied yet eh. what do you think guys?

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Kung di po iyakin si baby okay lang po na dalhin xa kasi di naman xa makakaistorbo sa panonood ng iba tsaka dala na lang din po kayo pambalot para di lamigin si baby sa loob ng cinema..

5y trước

pedia gave us a go signal with advice to bring baby's stroller as well. it was a good decision for me to go. i was really having a hard time lately and was too busy with my little one. i was having mixed emotions as we were approaching the cinema booth. no worries about the cold kasi may muslin blanket naman siya she was wearing a one-whole body suit and cap. i even prepared her ear muffs for when she fell asleep she wont be disturbed by loud noise. none of my fears happened. when we entered she was looking everywhere. she was excited, i too. her yaya holding her beside me. i let her feed (direct latch) on me before the movie starts. minutes later she was tired into sitting position (bec she too was watching. i guess her attention was caught by the only light from the big screen and sounds) she made a very little grunting sound so she was carried into the side. (btw we decided to sit on the very top isle area where there are areas for ♿. just in case the baby would cry. it would be eas

Sobrang lamig po sa cinema. Baka lamigin po si baby.