ASK THE EXPERT: ⚠️👶🏻 Early Warning Signs of Learning Disabilities 🗣🚩

Join me, Ms. Jenni Foronda, Remote Classroom Australia’s Head of Marketing & Business Development. Kasama ang theAsianparent, matutulungan ko kayong mga Parents in detecting learning disabilities as early as you can so you can properly support and guide your child into overcoming hurdles in learning. 🚧 🚧Learning disabilities are disorders that affect the ability to understand, use spoken or written languages and more. This doesn’t mean they cannot do it, it only means they will have a more challenging time to learn it—this is why we are here—to help them! We got this, Parents! 👶🏻🚩 ASK as many questions as you can!

ASK THE EXPERT:  ⚠️👶🏻  Early Warning Signs of Learning Disabilities 🗣🚩
46 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

What to do mga mommies pag tamad magsulat at magcolor anak natin kahit na alam nating sa susunod sa pasukan pre schooler kid na siya.

9mo trước

Hi Mommy. You might want to try our courses. You can join our trial classes by registering here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17vPbWDB1d3sNkMzoqXYgc2gMNgcicaI_pAOkLdTFmpU/edit

My two year old toddler (turning three in a few months), can sign the alphabet but still can't memorize the letters. Is it too early?

9mo trước

Hi Mommy. You might want to try our courses. You can join our trial classes by registering here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17vPbWDB1d3sNkMzoqXYgc2gMNgcicaI_pAOkLdTFmpU/edit

What sports are perfect for kids with down syndrome? Are there any sports clinics in Manila that cater to kids with special needs?

9mo trước

Hi Mommy. Sports like swimming, gymnastics, and soccer are great for kids with Down syndrome, promoting coordination and social skills. Organizations like Down Syndrome Association of the Philippines (DSAPI) may have information on sports clinics catering to children with special needs in Manila. Contact them for guidance and recommendations on suitable sports programs for your child.

My son is turning 6 months but until now d pa dn sya nakaka dapa..normal p po b un meron n syang developmental delay???thanks..

9mo trước

Hi Mommy. Every child develops at their own pace. At 6 months, some babies may not have started crawling yet, and that's normal. However, if you're concerned about a developmental delay, it's best to consult a pediatrician for a thorough evaluation and guidance. They can provide appropriate advice and determine if any further assessments or interventions are needed for your child's healthy development.

How does Learning Disability signs manifest in each stage? 6 months up, 1 year old, 2 years old, 3, hanggang 7 years old?

9mo trước

Hi Mommy. Understanding signs of learning disabilities at different stages of a child's development is essential for early detection and intervention. However, it's important to note that every child is unique, and signs may vary. Here's a general overview of potential signs in different age groups: 6 Months to 1 Year Old: Limited eye contact or lack of interest in faces and surroundings. Delayed response to sounds or names. Difficulty focusing on objects or tracking movements. Challenges with motor skills, like sitting, reaching, or rolling over. 1 to 2 Years Old: Delayed speech or limited vocabulary. Difficulty imitating sounds or words. Struggles with basic motor skills like walking, running, or holding objects. Challenges with recognizing familiar faces or objects. 2 to 3 Years Old: Difficulty understanding and following simple instructions. Limited speech development or unclear speech. Struggles with potty training or dressing independently. Challenges with recognizing and nami

Ideal ba na ikuha ng tagapag tutor ang mga mga bata na may special needs? or kaya na with own parents?

9mo trước

Hi Mommy. The choice depends on what's best for the child. Sometimes, a tutor who knows how to work with special needs kids can be really helpful. But, parents who understand their child's needs and can support them well might not need a tutor. It's all about what helps the child learn and feel comfortable.

Influencer của TAP

My baby doesnt speak words much is that okay he just turned one though its bothering me 🥺

Hello mommies, I'm a first time here, ano po kaya mabilis na pantanggal ng ubo sa 5 mos old?

Thành viên VIP

going to 3 years old na si baby ko pero Hindi pa sya nakakapagsalita. Is it normal? I'm worrying :(

9mo trước

If my child has confirmed Learning Disabilities, ano ang mga things to avoid and eliminate?

9mo trước