ASK THE EXPERT: 🤓Age-by-Age Guide Reading to Your Baby (From Womb to School Age!)🤰🏻🤱🏻📚

💬Join me, Ms. Jenni Foronda, Remote Classroom Australia’s Head of Marketing & Business Development para sa 🗨Topic na: Age-by-Age Guide Reading to your Baby (Raising a Reader from the Womb to School Age) 📖👓Kasama ang theAsianparent, matutulungan ko kayong mga Pregnant Moms and Parents in raising a smart child from the womb to the school age through reading, when to start reading to baby, what types of books are appropriate to read to baby, how to effectively get their attention while reading, ano ang epekto ng reading from the womb at marami pang iba. 👶🏻💙📖❓️💬

ASK THE EXPERT: 🤓Age-by-Age Guide Reading to Your Baby (From Womb to School Age!)🤰🏻🤱🏻📚
33 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Any book recommendations n hindi ganon kamahalan? nanghihinayang po kasi ako ang pricey per books sa fullybooked eh nandoon yung mga popularly recommended ones :((

1y trước

Hi Mommy! You may try Aklat Adarna, Adarna House, Lampara, There are many free online books as well. If you need access to Remote Classroom FREE Digital Storybooks, please send us a message at m.me/remoteclass.

My baby doesn't like it when I read to him. Parang naiinis siya pag binabasahan ko siya. He closes it and plays na lang. Hayyyy! Should I worry? What can I do po?

1y trước

Hi Mommy! How old is your baby na po? If your baby is still around 2 to 5 years old, better make the reading fun with the child and as much as possible show realia (real objects) as well that the child sees in the book that you want to read to him/her.

What books do you recommend for baby's first library? Yung ma-e-enjoy ng infants? As of now, parang tinuturn lang nila page pag binabasahan ko haha

1y trước

Hi Mommy! Buy books that are full of illustrations and only a few words in them. Also, consider their interests as well, if they are into robots, teddy bears, puzzles, superheroes, etc. you may as well buy books with the characters they like. If they can already express themselves, ask them what book they like.

When should I expect baby to memorize the letters of the Alphabet? Nit just sing it but also know the letters and recognize the sounds?

1y trước

Hi Mommy! The best way to help your baby memorize the letters of the alphabet is to make learning fun and natural. You can use books, games, puzzles, songs, toys, and other activities that feature letters and sounds. You can also point out letters in your everyday environment, such as signs, labels, or logos. You can also encourage your baby to write or trace their own name or other words they know. By providing your baby with a rich and stimulating learning environment, you can help them develop their language skills, their curiosity, and their confidence. Remember that every child is unique and learns at their own pace. The most important thing is to enjoy reading and learning with your baby.

Yung baby ko naman ayaw magsulat 😅 hinahayaan ko lang muna kung ano gusto nya. Mas gusto mag drawing at color at magbasa 😅

Any book recommendations na makakapag encourage kay baby to interact with playmates? And start talking more? For 2 years old po.

1y trước

Hi Mommy! You may look for books that have themes on friendship.If you introduce this kind of book to your child, just make sure that you take part in reading with him/her, too, so that you can portray what interaction with others is like. This is the chance for you to build a better understanding of your child on social communication that starts with you and him/her.

Aside from reading books aloud during pregnancy, what are other ways to make baby smart from the womb pa lang?

1y trước

Hi Mommy! Reading books aloud during pregnancy is a wonderful way to stimulate your baby's brain development and bond with your baby. However, it is not the only way to make your baby smart from the womb. There are other activities that you can do to enhance your baby's intelligence and well-being, such as: eating a healthy and balanced diet, listening to music or singing, and talking or reading to your baby.

Thành viên VIP

What are the things I should teach my kids before bringing them to Preschool? para mas ready sila?

1y trước

Hi Mommy! Teach them good values on listening to teachers well, being kind to others, being honest and expressive in class, and being considerate of others feelings. Other than these, you can also help your child memorize the sounds of the letters in the alphabet so that he/she will not struggle in building up further his/her reading skills with her school teachers.

Book recos please for 1. Manners 2. Bedtime 3. Brain Stimulating Playtime 4. Best Stories

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

How to start teaching phonics po? For a 3 year old. What are the best methods and materials?

1y trước

Hi Mommy! Phonics helps children read quickly and accurately, without relying on rote memorization or guessing. For example, instead of memorizing the word 'elephant' as a whole, children can break it down into smaller parts like 'e-l-e-p-h-a-n-t' and read each sound. Toddlers can easily identify the sounds then they will be able to recognize the letters.