I am torn between this 3 gynae. Anyone have experience with any of them?

I've been reading about Dr Marianne Hendricks, Dr Pamela Tan and Dr Choo Wan Ling. Not sure who to go with. I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant. Anyone can share experiences with any of these gynae pls? #pleasehelp #firstbaby #firsttimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Read up about their profiles online first and read up on their reviews. Any red flags? Others might indicate articulate or quiet or meticulous or talkative personalities, which are you most comfortable with? Learn about their fees and which hospital they are associated with. Have you decided on the hospital to deliver? Any budget? End of the day, even when you decide and you are uncomfortable after 1st visit you are still able to switch. I am going 44 and high risk pregnancy hence in case of emergency or complication I opted for government hospital and be taken care of by a team of doctors that can better manage any time any day and no worries of hospital bills after with government subsidies and later stage of pregnancy I can always upgrade to a better ward and personal OB&G doctor.

Read more