Old wives tale

I'm quite free right now and thought of just trying out this old wives tale for fun although I alr know I'm carrying a baby girl! But no harm trying right? Linea Nigra - ❌ Heartburn - ❌ Soft skin - ❌ Carrying high and all out infront - ✔️ Heartbeat more than 140bpm - ✔️ Dull, thin and sad hair - ❌ Breakouts and oily skin - ❌ Morning sickness - ✔️ Sweet tooth, fruit juice and more sugar - ✔️ Sleeping on the right - ✔️ Extra kilos appearing around bottom and thighs - ❌ Feeling less than attractive - ❌ Husband putting on weight - ✔️ Unequal breast size - ❌ Round or pointed - Round Moodswings - ✔️ These are what they say about having a baby girl, and despite only getting 7/16 of it I'm indeed having a baby girl! What about you? Did you experienced the same and also having a baby girl? #firsttimemom #firstbaby #OldWivesTales

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Interesting! I only have 5! Linea Nigra, soft skin, sweet tooth, extra kilos (thanks to no MS), round! Also a baby girl hahaha.

1y trước

Haha that's why they say the old wives tale not very accurate but just tried for fun! Yay to baby girl! 🥰🥰