I'm planning to mix my Bm into food puree for my bb, Pls adv how do I freeze my Bm into smaller cubes in ice tray n what's e proper way of storing it? Cos keeping them in e usual milk storage bags doesn't seem to be e way, THX:)

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

DO YOU WANT YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT DR CHRIST: CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348111123690 OR EMAIL: [email protected] DR CHRIST IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE. Hello everyone my name is BRENDA LIAM i want to give a testimony to the Gods of DR CHRIST for helping me to get my ex back. After 3 Years in a relationship with my Husband, my Husband started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet DR CHRIST who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love Spells, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told me everything I needed to do and I did and he helped me cast a Love Spell and within 24 Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with girls and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this Great spell Caster for your relationship or marriage problem. Here’s his contact.. CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348111123690 OR EMAIL: [email protected] https://lighterdaysent.wixsite.com/my-site-2 https://www.facebook.com/Dr.christlightersent/

Read more

Good day everybody, My name is Alicia Leonard. I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back. It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman, unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman cast a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. I was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, so I called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact this great powerful spell caster called Baba Eromosele,The main reason why she instructed me to contact Baba Eromosele, was because in recent times she have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about the powerful spell caster Baba Eromosele and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband and utilize the powers of the other woman which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. To everyone with marital problems, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Baba Eromosele the powerful urgent spell caster via details below Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +238140876149

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP NUMBER: +16692213962 I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Oniha for his powerful lottery spell. My Heart is filled with joy and happiness after he cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $75,000. His spell changed my life into riches, I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. My life has really changed for good. I won (seventy five thousand dollars)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much for the lottery spell that changed my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell you did for me Dr Oniha and i say i will continue to spread your name all over so people can see what kind of man you are. Anyone in need of help can email Dr Oniha for your own lottery number,because this is the only secret to winning the lottery. Email:[email protected] CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com...,

Read more

You can freeze them in trays and then transfer them into ziplock bags when the cubes are frozen. However, I would advise that you purée your food with water instead, and then freeze them. When you wish to offer it to your baby, thaw the cube and stir in fresh EBM. That way, the food taste would not be destroyed by the metallic tasting thawed FBM.

Read more

I will just puree the food as it is with minimal water & freeze it. And only add in warm/freshly pumped ebm after i have warm up the puree. BM thins out puree real quick too. I wont advise to use frozen bm due to the metallic taste.

I would not advise you to mix the milk during preparation but rather use water to prepare and cook, freeze. Then when you want to use it, warm up and add in the fresh bm. In that way the milk Remains fresh.