HAIRFALL

Hi! I'm a mother of a 4month old baby boy. Exclusive BreastFeeding. May I ask who among you are experiencing hairfall same as my case? Please let me know and share what do you do to get rid of it. THANKS AND GODBLESS TO ALL MOMMIES OUT HERE! Hoping for your answers. :)

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Hi, I’m still pregnant but I’ve also been battling with hair fall for as long as I can remember. It got worse pa when I got pregnant. To the point na halos hindi ko na makita ung drain sa shower namin after I take a bath kasi natatakpan ng fallen hair. Then I saw this ad sa FB and decided to try this shampoo since magaganda reviews. St. Roche Hooman. Dog shampoo talaga siya pero they made a version na pang humans. Ang galing! Kumonti talaga ung hair fall ko. I tried their conditioner din pero I think masyadong naging matigas ung hair ko so I went back to using my old conditioner na lang. I’ve tried almost every anti-hair fall product there is and so far, this is the only one that is effective for me. Hope this helps :)

Đọc thêm
Super Mom

I used anti hair fall shampoo and conditioner and wide toothedcomb sa hair mo. Continue mo din pag take ng vitamins.