Please help me choose dress for my secret civil wedding

Im engaged since last year and we just recently found out na we're having our baby number 2. Now we are having our SECRET CIVIL WEDDING, walamg friends na invited, only pairs of witnesses and parents. Can you help me choose the best dress please :) ♡

Please help me choose dress for my secret civil wedding
256 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

A civil ceremony allows you to have some fun and breach the bridal dress standards due to its less formal style. If you're looking for an excellent one, go to https://www.awbridal.com/. AW Bridal has an extensive selection of cheap gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories such as tiaras, wedding sashes, headpieces, and bespoke ceremony décor.

Đọc thêm

This is actually depends on what your body and face shape looks like. But i’d choose #2 tho since it looks more classy, elegant, chic and unique. Congrats on your wedding, btw! 🤍

3rd one looks modern 👌🏻 2nd one if you want a touch of classical style 1st one looks common, maraming casual dresses na ganyan yung style Best wishes!

Đọc thêm

1st is nice but kinda too extravagant. 2nd is simple but classy. 3rd is simple but a bit too casual. so I will go for the 2nd pic. (middle)

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

Congratulations btw!🥳 1 or 2 -- if you like to have that sexy-pouring awra choose 1 or 2 if you like it sophisticated and classy.🥰

I really like the middle one..ayoko lang nung style sa neck na straightcut...para tuloy baliktad...other than that it's perfect for me.

Thành viên VIP

1st photo.. that’s the IN style, but if malaki na tiyan mo I’ll go for no3 pra May adjustable 😉

you should indicate kng anu ang body built m.. pra alam ng tao kng anu bagay sa katawan m.

ok Yung 1st and 2nd depende sa built ng katawan mo and hairstyle n plan mo for the wedding.

para saakin 3rd ganun kasi hinahanap kong design e para pag nag civil wedding narin