3 Các câu trả lời

Ask your pedia po sa vitamins. Lo ko rin kasi minsan picky eater pero minsan saktuhan lang and yung weight nya is 12 kg and she is 2 1/2 years old haha as per pedia okay pa naman daw and she's not taking any vitamins kasi sinusuka nya kaya madalas may sipon at ubo sya na kusa ring nawawala naman afterwards. Snack ni Lo is dutch mill or yakult alternate plus choco tops or koko krunch and minsan magic chips pero madalang yung chips. May nagsabi sakin before advised from pedia din na try offering taba, kaunti lang pampagana daw yun eh. Hehe 😅

for me as long as you think your kid's weight is suitable for their age. you shouldn't worry at all. it doesn't matter kung mataba sya or not. actually with their early age, we need to train them to have a balance diet. mostly filipinos thinks obese kids are healthy, but no. monitor their weight and have a regular checkup with a nitritionist or dietician to check what food would be best for your kid.

For me, i think you can ask your pedia regarding the suitable vitamins for your kid and the same time give him fruits and veggies. Hope it helps! ☺️

Câu hỏi phổ biến