Irritated

Im 39weeks pregnant and will have my due nextweek. As my due date approaches..i really hate myself for being so irritated all the time. I easily get pissed off with my daughter and i always feel guilty bout it. What to do??? does anyone here feels the same way too?

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

When I was pregnant, hubby was not here (OFW) and I was living with my parents... the same problem I had.. I easily get irritated and pissed off on small things and there were even times when I don't know why I'm not really in a good mood and simply can't get along with other people, even with my parents 😭 What I did is to talk to my parents about what I feel and asked their advice. They told me it's normal for pregnant women, though they told me to be careful of my thoughts and don't get angry often, because it won't do any good for my baby. True enough, I just focused on my baby and started reading articles about pregnancy and babies, watch videos about babies and I noticed that the more I spend time on those activities, the lesser time I get angry, and excitement for my upcoming baby took over. Hope this will help u! 😊

Đọc thêm