Difficulty sleeping

Im 34 weeks now and it’s so difficult to find a position to sleep, i will feel comfortable for few mins then agter awhile need to change sides again plus I wake up every 2 hrs. I also noticed I have been peeing a lot. Like I just peed before shower then pee again after shower. Dunno what to do anymore does this mean I am going to give birth soon? So difficult! 😫 Anybody else having the same experience?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm 32 weeks and I also find it very difficult to sleep. I can't sleep on my back because I feel the stretch on my tummy super uncomfortable. When I sleep on my left my baby non stop moving n kicking. When I sleep on my right I also can't find a comfortable position. And it's not easy to keep change position especially when tummy is big. When I stand I also can't even stand straight because the stretch from the tummy doesn't allow me to. For pee, I also go toilet more often because baby pressing on my bladder. ☹️ So I can understand how u feel.

Read more
4mo trước

Aww exactly the same mummy! I know the stretchy feeling like tummy is pulling the skin. that one also very uncomfortable 🥲

for sure. I have been sitting up to sleep since starting of 3rd tri as sleeping sideways is uncomfortable and also my sinus is so bad my nose is permanently blocked. hang in there mama