Swollen Feet

I'm 26weeks pregnant and have swollen feet like a balloon..so does my hands and nose..what cause this? and can it be treated? ?

4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

😅 i got this last friday.seems like every hour it keep swelling. before i sleep i use socks.i only had socks that was up to ankle only so i just used that.i put vicks also then went to bed.next day i saw decrease and only the part where the socks not covered was swollen. so i suggest u use socks as much as u can. also elevate ur legs above ur heart level.i also put mine on the wall but my baby seems to like to kick my ribs when i do so. also drink atleast 2litres of water everyday. it helps wash out any toxins out of ur body which is one of the reasons why ur leg swell. so far i do all these and my leg goes back to almost normal. also if u have cramps suddenly attack u at night try standing up so ur vein will be back to normal.hope this help❤

Đọc thêm
5y trước

I tried the socks. It does help to contain the swelling and i can pray better now. Thanks for the tips.

do follow up with Dr. just in case of preeclampsia.

use bigger pillow to stand your feet while asleep

6y trước

bigger or higher u mean? I did..but I can't stay long in that position as Im feeling hard to breathe..

Is it baby boy ?

6y trước

It’s normal for baby boy dear .. just put some salt in hot water and masuk your leg in the water for 15-20min .. the swollen part will heal