Detection Of Fetal Heart

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and just got checkup today.. Nurse try to detect my baby with ultrasound but it is so hard to find it.. She can only heard once then she try again but she can't find it anymore... It's make me worry so much.. Did anyone here having same problem like these? Are they going to be okay? ☹️

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi mommy, go for 2nd opinion doctor. Like my case, my doctor couldnt find the baby on the ultrasound after 3rd time checked up appoinment and once she found the baby it was still 7 weeks with 1.0cm which supposed to be 2 weeks back the baby was in 7th weeks , hence she told me that the baby have no progressing and cant find the heart beat, she asked me to come back 2 weeks later to check whether the baby has any progress or not. So was so nervous and cried the whole night and i went to another doctor for 2nd opinion the next morning, i am so happy the baby is there and the heartbeat is very strong. The baby is 9weeks with 2.47cm. So try to get 2nd opinion or else u will be stress and not good for both mommy and baby. 😍 Take care ya

Đọc thêm
5y trước

Thanks mommy.. i will do another checkup♥️

Thành viên VIP

Hi mommy. Did you eat breakfast today? I had the same case with my 1st baby. No heartbeat, I went to 2 clinics same day, still no heartbeat/slow heartbeat/hard to find. I didn't have my breakfast that day. After lunch 1pm, I finally felt baby moving at 4pm, with heartbeat. I'm not sure if it's the same case but if you didn't eat maybe that's a reason. If not, consult doc n rest a lot.

Đọc thêm
5y trước

thank you mommy♥️

i have been told by my nurse at 15weeks that the baby's heart is still small so it would be hard to find. as long as u dont have back pain and abdominal pain like period cramps and blood discharge,i wouldnt be worried. but if u had these symptoms do go to emergency immediately.everything will be fine..just don't worry😊

Đọc thêm
5y trước

i dont have any pain or blood discharge so far... i hope my baby will show up next month..

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-100748)

Thành viên VIP

Is it nurse? I think maybe you should ask for a doctor.

5y trước

It’s okay dear, you should seek for another doctor. Like what i have been through is, i went to a doctor and she said she couldn’t find heartbeat at my 8 weeks. And by next 3 days i went to another doctor, and she can find my baby’s heartbeat and in size 7 weeks and 4 days. 🤲🤲