If your child was a vegetable/fruit, what would she/be? Why?

If your child was a vegetable/fruit, what would she/be? Why? For me, if my daughter is a fruit, she's a banana 🍌. Because besides this is her favorite fruit, banana is full of nutrients like her, she's always full of enery. She love to eat banana every after meal. Sometimes I'm just surprised that she's already eating a banana, she took it from the table. Bananas are a healthy source of fiber, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and various antioxidants and phytonutrients. Many types and sizes exist. Their color usually ranges from green to yellow, but some varieties are red. Let's teach our child eat healthy foods. Because aside from vaccines, the best way to protect them from sickness and diseases is to feed them nutritious food like fruits and vegetables. And also be part of BakuNation, take the pledge too Mommies and Daddies to fight vaccine information and increase vaccine confidence in our country. Take the pledge here 👇🏻🔗 https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation @ohhhhcarole @mommynilouiejr @naagjessica @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph @sanofi.ph #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianParentPH #VIParentsPH

If your child was a vegetable/fruit, what would she/be? Why?
2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Nako fave ng bunso ko yan banana☺️

Thành viên VIP

Happy Nutrition Month!!!