MAY BALAK KA PA BA?

If mabibigyan ka ng chance, mag-aaral ka pa ba at tatapusin mo ba ito? Bakit? #Shareyourthoughts #respect_post #momtalks

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

I'm not sure if it's ok for me to answer this question still, I'd like to share so here goes: I graduated with a Bachelor Degree in a top university in Manila, and if given the chance again, Yes, I'd still pursue my studies, though maybe taking a different course would've been better. In college, I studied Arts and Design, I even graduated cum laude but I later realized that I did not enjoy work, and even lost my love for the arts. I'm now working as a simple government admin staff, and I'm happy ☺️ But overall, I have no regrets and I wouldn't change a thing. However, I'll give this advice to my children when they're old enough: I won't force you to study (college) but I highly encourage you to do so. Granted that having a good education doesn't guarantee you success and happiness in life but it will definitely give you a good fighting chance to get it. Try to enjoy it as much as you can, and try not to stress too much. More than the knowledge and academics, the most important things you need to learn and experience in school is how to adjust and have the proper BEHAVIOR and ATTITUDE amidst different situations ☺️

Đọc thêm

yes po opo ilang beses nko magaattempt bumalik sa pagaaral kaya lang mukhang di inaadya saakin😞😭