10 Replies

Refrigerated milk can usually be kept for 3-7days. However, not too sure what is the temperature of your mini fridge. As a reference, the guideline is for fridge that is 0-4degrees. I have friends who had went on short work trips and kept their expressed milk in hotel mini fridge which they have brought back. I think you can try warming it up and doing the taste test before feeding to your baby.

Make sense, alright thanks babe. Sigh have already thrown out the milk btw

Mini fridge means not frozen. I wouldn't as it was 4 days ago. My 'fresh' milk didn't last more than 3 days and anything longer than that, I would put in freezer. I would suggest u to use the milk to do other things like bathe LO instead of drinking. If in doubt, better not let LO drink coz their immune system is not as strong as ours yet.

Alright, thanks! I have already discard the milk

VIP Member

if not froozen i recommend not to give as bacteria might be dead. And for mini fridge temperature might not be cold enough to store the breastmilk and afraid it might not be fresh. So play safe of baby health do not give. U can use the milk for other usage such as bathing if not you got to discard and waste it.

Mini fridge would means milk that is not frozen nd refrigerate only. Ideally is to clear it within 3 days but it has last maximum till 7 days. Haven't tried for so long though. Nonetheless, please chk and smell Yr BM before giving it to Yr baby. If the smell is weird, pls discard it straight away.

It is not advisable to do so. Usually the guideline is only to consume bm in the fridge within 3 days to keep it's freshness and prevent any bacteria from growing. Anything more than 3 days will usually be discarded straight away.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11666)

Normally I will keep it for 3 days.The rest will keep into freezer.If BBC can't finish,my husband will finish it...hee...

Max keep in fridge for me will be 3 days.. keep it for other purpose.. better play safe ..

VIP Member

I would not. Store for breastmilk Jewelry! Or give to pets at home

i will use it within 5 days.. else will go to freezer

Related Questions

Related Articles