I was told by my OB-Gyne she can induce my cervix. I'm 2cm at 38weeks and when I read inducing the cervix if the baby is not ready we can't tell if he will show up early or not. Does anyone experience being induced?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Yes i was induced with my first child. Initially when the doctor told me about it, i got scared especially with not having heard of this before. I must say, i was in the observation room for a long time, it was tremendously painful for me compared to the natural i had with my 2nd. Well, doctors normally would not recommend induction unless there maybe some complications. They strongly encourage and prefer for it to be natural. Induction has its own downside too. Perhaps you can ask your doctor more in detail. There is no confirmation that inducticing will confirm thw early arrival for baby. Its best to ask your doctor for their advise.

Đọc thêm

My wife said that there's no need to rush when it comes to things like these. Her OB also offered her then to have an induction and to take some dilating pills but we refused because we wanted her birth as natural as possible. If your baby doesn't want to come out, let him be. While 38 weeks can already be considered full term, do you know that 39 weeks is the best time to give birth? So I suggest, relax and take it easy. Have a safe delivery!

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13600)