sss

I just wanted to know about the mat 2 process i already give birth this dec 6 and i was able to get my sss maternity benefit .im confused when should i submit mat 2 in my employer after given birth or after finishing the 105 days leave . Thank you

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

It depends on your HR po. In my case, they sent an email on what I should do. Please be reminded that you are required to submit your complete MAT2 requirements within 45 days before end of ML to support the following updates/application:    - To update your delivery type and/or delivery date (if there are changes)  - Your SSS Maternity Benefit is an advance payment made by the Company. The Company needs the SSS Maternity Reimbursement documents to claim its advances from SSS   Requirements for SSS Maternity Reimbursement are the following:  - SSS Maternity Reimbursement form (version SIC-01242 12-2015)  - Complete OB history (accomplished by OB Gyne, and states the number of deliveries and exact date)  - Certified True Copy of child's birth certificate  - Certified True Copy of Operating Room Records (for CS delivery)  - Certified True Copy of Discharge Summary (for CS delivery)  - In case the child dies or is a stillborn, Certified True Copy of death certificate or fetal death certificate  - Updated SSS Contribution print out **disregard if tenure with Concentrix is more than 2 years  - Photocopy of 2 valid IDs  - 3 specimen signature Note: Please write down your COMPLETE NAME and SSS NUMBER on the upper right portion of all your SSS Maternity Reimbursement attachments Noncompliance within the prescribed 45 days period may result to escalation, disciplinary action and recovery of the advanced benefit.

Đọc thêm
3y trước

Within 45 days before the end of ML po not 45 days from the delivery date? Kung january 14 end ng ML ko.. pede pa ako magpasa 45 days from end ng ML ko january 14 2021? Tama po ba

hi how to submit the mat 2 requirements?.. until now I cannot receive my mat Ben..

Thành viên VIP

Hirap intindihin ng english mo ate. Punyeta