I want to buy hubby a gift to celebrate the birth of our baby - any ideas what to get Him?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it's sweet that you want to get him a gift. This will empower him, and reinforce the fact that he too is in this, as much as you are. You're a team, and he needs to be as responsible as you are. I would give him something not baby-related. Get him a massage sofa (for those nights he will be doing feeds). This way he can feel relaxed too. Osim has a gorgeous, luxurious one. Tell him this is just for HIM. Of course, you could sneak in a session too - am sure he wouldn't mind!

Read more
Post reply image

i think you should buy him something that is just for him and nothing to do with you and baby. this could be a voucher to some place he likes, such as a relaxing massage, a grooming session, a wine tasting event, basically anything that he really loves doing but may not be able to do since the baby arrived and he does not get the time. you could also give him a gaming console or new games that you know he has been waiting for.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Typically, it's the other way round where the husband buys a push present for his wife to thank her for a smooth delivery. A manly diaper bag from DiaperDudes would make him WANT to carry the diaper bag, so that's an option. If you could wait, I'd like to recommend keepsake cufflinks or keychains, which you can create using breast milk, cord blood stumps or hair.

Read more
Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1038)

I think a dad diaper bag would be a great gift for a new dad. He can carry it along with him rather than carry our mummy diaper bag. http://newparent.com/gear/2015-edition-10-best-gifts-for-new-dads/P10

LOL...most answers here are from the wives. my advise.....a PS4. he will love you for it

I wish I could give him my breast to breastfeed. But I'll buy him a manly carrier instead.

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

It depends what your husband likes, if he likes to game, get him a gaming console

Whenever someone talks about gifts for hubby, Peace would come to my mind.

thanks