6 Các câu trả lời

For that age when a little boy is still playful, toys would be a great present for them. Anything siguro wherein he's very interested on. But maybe with touch of something educational. I know educational toys that you can find in Toys R Us or Toy Kingdom also has characters on it. So probably you might wanna ask him who's his favourite cartoon character. :D

Buy him something that matches his interest. It can either be a toy or a book. When my nephews were at that age, I don't bother wrapping the gift. We go together at the toy store or bookstore and I let them choose what they want. Aside from the gift itself, going out together also serves as our "date".

Since 6 years old is start na ng exploration nya sa school, you may want to give any educational stuff or something he can use at school. Pwede ung mga learning blocks or number blocks that he can use sa math or english for long term.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13329)

Depende kung anong hilig nya pero I suggest educational pa din tulad nung mga telescope, microscope, human anatomy na available sa toys 'r us and toy kingdom.

VIP Member

It depends on his age and interest but I suggest something educational like a book of adventure or a board game that he can enjoy with his friends

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan