Covid Vaccine for Pregnant

Hi, I just want to share my experience with the covid vaccine. I am 5 months pregnant and had my 1st dose of Moderna vaccine yesterday. Prior to being vaccinated, my OB strongly recommends me to have the vaccine for my safety and for my baby's protection. I also have read articles about covid vaccine for pregnants, and I personally chose Moderna or Pfizer to be my vaccine. The only side effect that I experienced is yung pagkirot ng arm ko dun sa area kung saan ako tinurukan, medyo ngalay sya and sore. Based on write ups, side effect is our body's immune system response with the vaccine. They said it's okay to experience side effects like this during the first 3 days after the shot. I am still monitoring myself and my baby. Ok naman si baby, medyo naging active sya nung few hours after vaccine and now normal na uli yung likot nya. I will make an update here 3 days after my 2nd dose in September 😊 I am not posting this to encourage nor discourage anyone. This is just my experience and I must say that I don't have regrets. 😊 I wish everyone's safety! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I had my 2nd dose of Moderna vaccine last September 8, same side effect happened to me. My arm got sore for 2 days, no fever or other effects. My baby is also ok, 4 days after vaccine, I went to my OB to check on my baby and normal naman lahat sa kanya. As per my OB, I can have a test after ko manganak to check kung napasa successfully ang antibodies kay baby 😊😊😊😊 #pregnancy #firstbaby

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

im waiting for my sched din ng vaccine. sabi ng OB mas okay nga daw ang phizer at moderna😊. hindi natuloy yung vaccine ko last month dahil ibang brand ang available.

any update mmy? did you have your 2nd shot of moderna vax?