I want to go back to work after delivering my child, but my mother in laws says I should stay home and take care of my child. I do agree with her that for a certain period of time I should be home with my child but when is an appropriate time to leave my child to go back to work?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Depends on yourself. More importantly, for your sacrifice on your career, are your Mil and husband going to appreciate it, or think you are just "slacking" and "doing nothing" at home but "spending money"? I feel the first 2-3 years are quite important.

Read more

i take care of my 2nd girl and stay at home about 18th month i went back to work cause my new house coming at the same timing and i renovate my house first before i went to work. my kids went for childcare centre which i apply at my blk downstair.

if you are using your maternity leave, you may consider returning to work after the 3rd mth. the last month will be crucial if you need to go back for any emergencies or need a break. that's what i do to keep myself connected to work and baby!

Thành viên VIP

I went back to work after 2 weeks. But I own a business so I Guess that's different. Most of my mum friends went back after 4 months. I Guess 6 months is ideal if you can afford the time off so Yih can complete breastfeeding

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13327)

All depend on individual, is your job able to let you get long period of leave for taking care of your baby, if not, you have to consider. Cause both side are unable to wait. If your financial able than is ok.

You will know how it feels after giving birth. After maternity leaves then you can decides. Theres alot more that will happen after you've given birth. still too early to decide now

Thành viên VIP

18 months if possible. Try to enrol your child in a playgroup 2-3 months before you go back to work so that your child can get used to the environment.

It depends on yourself. Whether u want to be SAHM or not should also depend on your own comfort level and should not be dictated by others.

Influencer của TAP

I went back after ml