I think I'm losing it. My baby is 2 weeks old and I am standing at the window crying together with her. It's so hard. I look at her and I love her but it's really hard. She wakes up ever hour crying and I just don't know what to do.

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi @Shihan mummy, thank you for your encouragement. Yea I can't stand her crying. Everytime she cries non stop, I cannot take it! But i don't have anyone to pass her to now. I'm thinking of asking any of my relatives can come and help out but it's so embarrassing! It's my own baby and I can't even take care of her. Sigh...

Read more
3y trước

Me too Im the only 1 taking care of my baby . dont worry too much tho its normal for us after giving birth . try watching tips on Youtube if you dont have any person to ask for help because that is what I am doing . try changing diapers , change his cloths the comfortable one , play white music , and find what position he wants you to carry him and most of all make sure when he is tired no extra noises in your surroundings even sounds of your phone. sometime I do tickle the soul of my baby's foot it makes her so relax . try it when your baby cries. or he cries more just stop doing it .

Yes! There's nothing embarrassing about asking for help! You may be surprised how many of them would actually like to help but are worried that you may not need it. Start with someone you are closer to. Sometimes, they are just waiting for you to ask. :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4198)

There is nothing embarrassing about asking for help. Please don't feel that way. You are not 'throwing' your baby to them. You just need some respite.

i understand mommy, it is indeed hard but hang in there it's gonna be so worth it in feww months