2 yr old boy

I am so stress and end wits... my boy super active and do all sort of nonsense things... spitting, throwing, shouting, beat the Lil sis, hit whoever scold him... I really dnt know how to discipline him?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Hey mummy, I'm sorry you've been feeling that way :( Don't be too upset, it's common because he's at the terrible two stage where he's trying to do everything on his own and explore everything! From what you've mentioned, I think that it could be something that he's doing to attract your attention - especially that he's beating his little sister. Could it be that he's feeling that your attention has been on his sister, and so he just wants more attention from you? If you feel that his behaviour may have been linked to having a younger sibling, then you can try to spend alone time with your son so that he doesn't feel like all your attention has been "stolen" by his sister :) Other than that, I know it can be frustrating and makes you want to scold or beat your son - but try your best to talk calmly at his eye level with him, you can look up gentle parenting too! I know it doesn't sound right to try to "be nice" in such situations, but if your child is feeling bad, your scoldings/beating will just make him feel even worse.

Read more
6y trước

No worries, it's common at that age and even my son throws tantrums too - though I don't have #2 :x Don't be too hard on yourself or your kids :)

I was going thru something similar to your situation and as hard as it was, i tried to infuse calmness(eventho it was so hard to be honest) when i tried to discipline him and it has seemed to work to a certain extent. I speak to him in a gentle but firm tone, divert his attention and motivate him by describing positive behaviour etc. I know how crazy this phase may be for you but hang in there and dont give up. Slowly but surely, this phase will be over 💕

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-42955)