what's best for baby?

I am soon to be a mom and i would like to ask u guys for help to enlighten me and help me prepare for my baby. 1. soap/shampoo? 2. detergent for baby's clothes? 3. lotion? 4. baby food? 5. when/what month is it ok to feed baby with solid food?

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

1. Soap - I used Baby Dove & J&J top to toe (provided by hospital) 2. Detergent - Perla for lampin and cloth diapers kasi yun lang nakakatanggal ng mga poop stains and normal lang na detergent like Tide for everything else. No Fabric conditioner though and no matapang scents. 3. Lotion - never used lotion for the kids until they reached 2 na coz they don’t need to and our pedia advised against it. 4. Baby food - made my own. Ground brown rice made into a cereal mixed with breastmilk or water was my babies’ first food. Avocado also. 5. 6 months especially when breastfeeding. Don’t start early.

Đọc thêm
5y trước

Depends din sa baby if maselan. So you can use other soaps like Sacred which is super safe. Or mga special detergents also.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-101657)