3 Replies

I know a nursing mom who lift weights and does the usual cardio at the gym but I'm not too sure if you would consider that extreme. Some of the tips she has include: - Check with your doctor if it's okay. She got the green light from her doctor and confinement lady before starting her usual workout routine. - Nursing before exercising. And to wear a sports bra with great support. - If you plan to lift weights, take it easy and do them gradually because she had a minor case of plugged ducts once. After it got better, she took a break from those exercises and went back to it. No problems till today. - Take a shower after exercising, before nursing because the sweat on your boobs may be quite a turn off for baby. - And as always, keep yourself hydrated. Drink lots of water.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14724)

VIP Member

Think it's okay. But do you actually have the strength to exercise? I want to as well, but I am simply too exhausted to. :(

hi there! there are gradual exercises you can do day by day after birth. can check out mummiesinfitness on instagram. For videos on simple movements you can try!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles