Booster Shots: Are They Worth the Shot?

I recently replied to a question that one of the Mommies here on TAP asked and I decided to share this here para may iba pang Mommies ang makakita. Question: Para saan ba ang booster shots? My Answer: A booster dose maintains the right amount of antibodies to fight a disease kasi as years go by, nagde-decline yan so we really need to stay up-to-date when it comes to vaccines to prevent resurgence of diseases. Kaya Mommies, check nyo na ang baby book or ask your pedia which vaccines ang kailangan pa or if complete na. Mabuti na ang sigurado! ❤️ If you have some questions about vaccines, drop them in the comments section below and join the Team BakuNanay Facebook Community here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/ #TeamBakunaNanay #ProudtobeBakuNanay #AllAboutVaccines #bakuna

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Super Mom

thanks for sharing! #TeamBakunanay is very helpful lalo sa mga parents na may questions about vaccines.💙❤

4y trước

Awww! Yes po ❤️ Mommies of Team BakuNanay are always happy to help other Mommies and also learn from each other. Member ka na ba Mommy ng Facebook community? Join ka na, just click the link po and answer the 3 simple membership questions. see you there! 🥰

Thành viên VIP

Ganon pala mommy need ko iupdate si Ken