Milk production

Hi i am mom of a 1 month 12 days old boy, and i am exclusively pumping but my milk supply sometimes is 40ml to 80ml at one time both side pumping total is not as much as he drinks also at night i am giving him formula and day time breastmilk. I can't store please let me know any advices. Anyone also tried on lactation cookies or legendairy dairy? I am taking moringa capsules atm. Thank you

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have u tried taking galactagogues like fennel seeds, dates, oats, moringa leaves? I used to have very low supply tt i had to supplement baby with FM but eating milk boosting foods help abit. The one thing tt really help me to increase my supply till im constantly engorged is by taking Legendairy Milk supplements. Frm getting just 50-60ml in the first mth, aft 2 wks of taking the supplements I cld get at least 160ml per night session, even aft breastfeeding baby to sleep. Tho the supplements take a lil bit of trial and error as different ppl reacts differently to the various supplements. For me, my body reacts best with those tt have moringa leaves in them.

Read more
3y trước

oh mine doesnt latch at all !! i only pump and feed baby and i power pump once at night.

I took Milkapalooza and sadly it does not work for me. Too ex for a homemaker like me. But amazingly oats & quinoa drink that I bought from the supermarket makes me yield more. I stopped pumping bcos it's too much work and I really hate the washing part. I only use Haakaa whenever my baby nurses so it collects my letdown and I manage to build a frozen stash with that but bcos I have high lipase bm, he refuses to drink them so I DL him and scald the milk that I got from the letdown and freeze it.

Read more

Those supplements and cookies depend on individual’s body. Some people have nasty side effects after taking it. Someone recommended fenugreek supplement to me but my tcm doctor told me not to take it as it might not be beneficial. I also have Low supply. Used to be able to pump 20ml only now my baby is 3 months. I manage to pump 60ml both side every 3-4 hours. To me, I am happy enough because everyone is different. I did try those lactation cookies, oats, Milo etc etc but none works.

Read more

Power pump twice a day, first pump of the day and before bed.. Every 3 hours pump 40 mins. Consume plenty of water, avocado, milk, yam, oats, milo, low fat yogurt, yogurt purple rice, oat milk. Your supply is low so I don't recommend lactation cookies but you can definitely try out lactation brownies from baking mama which you can find her thru Instagram. If supplement wise you can look at the photo, i consumed these 3 whenever I am having low supply and it will boost my supply..

Read more
Post reply image

Keep pumping, but don’t overdo it . Use hand express to further empty the boobs. I only managed to match my baby needs at 5 mo, and don’t be stressed

3y trước

Definitely stressful and perhaps sad. I felt sad. But looking back I probably shouldn’t have stressed that much

Influencer của TAP

I took earth mama milk tea when supply is low and keep pumping every 3 hourly to maintain the supply

Influencer của TAP

I pump every 2 hours to boast my supply!!