I mix my baby's lugaw with kalabasa and she's liking it. But when I mix it with other veggies like papaya or sayote, my baby doesn't really like it. Do you observe this on your babies also?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Yes. :) I agree with Lucas that babies have different taste preferences too. Allow me to add these suggestions: -serve them in a way that will entice them to try it like using shape cutters to make stars, hearts, diamonds on so on. -Add a splash of color too by putting different colored veggies in a plate. -use their favorite plate or bowls and spoons -Sing a song or play a toy in front of them to divert their attention from the food in their mouth -Show them that all of you are eating it too to encourage them hope one or two from this list helps :)

Đọc thêm

Yes, because even babies have their own taste preference. Persistence is the key! My wife observed that our baby doesn't like carrots at all but what she did is she just continued giving it to our baby, then eventually she learned how to eat it. Another trick would be making your veggies more palatable by mixing a bit of sweet fruits. Eventually you can take out the fruit and he/she will be familiarized with the taste of veggie he/she used to hate and just get over it. :D

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5341)