Need help with reviews for little blue lamb shoes

Hi, i am looking around for baby shoes and saw this little blue lamb brand. Any good reviews for this brand? Is their price range reasonable for the quality? Look like they have a lot of cute designs.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Drung, both my kids used Little Blue Lamb shoes when they were babies. Although kids outgrow shoes quickly, I felt these shoes were worth the $. They were comfortable and light. I always selected shoes that aren't bulky or heavy for my little ones. I also wanted shoes that use good quality materials and these do. Not to mention the designs - they are simply adorable!! In fact, my daughter's first walking shoes were this brand.

Read more
6y trước

Hi Emelie, thanks for sharing. I like their designs too, very cute. I don’t think there is any other brand having the same price range. Where did you buy these shoes for your kids?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-38841)

Little Blue Lamb shoes are wonderful, super comfy and durable. I love the velcro straps especially - sooo easy to put on, no laces! :)