Small bump at week 17

I have a really small bump also not noticeable by friends and family. Somehow happy about it, but I am also worried if the baby is growing well. Is anyone facing the same? #firsttimemom #worried

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, congrats! Do note that tummy size does not affect baby’s wellbeing inside. 😊 I had a small bump too, no one (colleagues and friends) noticed I was pregnant even thou they were facing me almost everyday, by the time they asked when I’m giving birth, my reply was “Tonight 😂” *Imagine their faces*. Anyways my baby is although on the smaller side, but very healthy so don’t worry about it! And it’s also normal for FTM to have smaller bump since everything never “stretch and expand” haha.

Read more

Hello! I am currently in week 15 and have small bump as well! My colleagues even asked me when am I gonna get pregnant 😅 as long as your gynae said your baby is doing well or did not flag out any issue, you’re doing all good! Don’t worry! 😁

5mo trước

I’m also one week away from my next gynae check 😁 Yes! I am always wondering what is the baby doing and hope the baby is growing well too because I can’t feel any movement yet. Feeling excited yet nervous for the check.