Cheer Me Up

I got pregnant accidentally with my ex. It happened when there was an event I attended, I was too drunk. How do I know that it was my ex? Bcoz when I woke up the next day, he's the guy next to me and we both naked. Turning 3 months ng nalaman kong buntis ako and hindi niya tanggap at hindi siya naniniwala. He said na kung kani-kanino ako nagpa at sakaniya ko lang pinapaako even his family said that. I don't know what to do coz I got terminated too from my job after they knew I'm pregnant. I tried to find a new job kaso walang tumatanggap sakin even I'm qualified. I'm so stressed where I started to bleed for 3days straight. I worried and I cried kahit hindi ko matanggap to. When I turn 4 I already confessed it to my family kasi walang wala na ako. Mga naipon ko from my work e naubos na. They got mad very mad na halos gusto na kong patayin kasi kakagraduate ko lang nun. My Dad decided to talked to the family of the guy at first hindi sila pumayag but at the end we had a family dinner together. Few months past, nagbago naman ugali niya; well konti lang pero after I give birth onti onti siyang bumalik uli sa dati and it got worst triple times or more than from that. He abandoned us now that our baby is 2mons. I decided to come back to my family but like it was before. Hindi pa din nila tanggap, they still have grudge and I don't know what to do. My family don't want to help md, unless I change the last name of my baby to my name. I want it but the problema is they want the guy to process it since name naman nila nakasunod. And sad part here is family said that their happy seeing me suffer. Wala na akong magawa kasi I'm disgrace of the family nga "daw" Gusto ko na mag work para may pang gastos ako pang milk, diaper and other stuff for my cqhild kaso wala akong mapag iwanan. PS: My mom allowed me to come back home kesa magpalaboy laboy kami but hindi sila gagastos ng kahit na piso for baby's stuff. > And for those who said na my homebased work, well I don't have computer or laptop to use. I only have this phone when low gigabyte. > And for reselling wala akong pampuhunan. Gatas nga di ako makabili. > And wala ng breastmilk na nalabas sakin kahit pisil pisilin pa

1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Una, dapat inireklamo mo sa dole yung kumpanyang nagterminate sayo. That's against the law. Pangalawa, unlilatch mo kay baby yung boobies mo para magstimulate ng gatas. Wag kang pastress, pagutom, magpuyat para magstimulate yung breast mo ng milk. Pangatlo, why do I have this feeling that this post is just trolling? 🤔🤔🤔

Đọc thêm