I Want To Try To Conceive But I Am Scared Of The Pain

I am getting married soon and I want to try to have baby but have very low pain tolerance and even the thought of epidurals scares me.. I don't know what to do? I think I want to adopt but my fiance and his family will be very sad. Help please

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Adopt? People usually adopt cause they can't have kids or they really have compassion for some of the kids out there. Are you in your right mind? Most would prefer their own flesh and blood.

5y trước

I wish that is not the case just that I am really petrified at the thought of it.

Don’t worry, I also have a very low pain tolerant and epidural worked like magic for me. The doctor and nurses gave me laughing gas while they gave me the epidural, so it was not as painful.

5y trước

I see maybe it's due to watching live video of how they insert the numbing shot and made the lady ouched in pain

Super Mom

You might want to watch this: https://youtu.be/OkjMt8yZ1_M Don't limit yourself. I am sure you can do it! Plus not so easy to adopt children in sg.

Thành viên VIP

Giving birth should be your greatest achievement not your greatest fear. When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change.

Dont worry too much i have same feeling before i have a very low pain tolerance but pain is worth especially is you saw your baby

5y trước

You took epidural too?

Super Mom

It is really not that painful, with epidural. Im scared of pain too and was able to take it. Not to worry!

Nothing to worry about the pain. Women have the power and the courage to handle that pain. All the best

Don’t worry I have v v Low threshold of pain n I went through childbirth U wil be fine when the time comes

5y trước

U opt for epi?

There are so many methods to deal with the pain. Don’t be afraid - your body is meant to take it.

Thành viên VIP

You will be just fine just relax and when it comes the doctors will find ways to ease your pain