Skincare for pregnancy. Is anyone also using Dr Secret?

I don’t know if I should stop using or is there any recommendations for skincare?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, i am using my skincare products from my facial but lesser products (used to have 5 types of skincare on my face, now using 3) on my skin now because my skin changed during pregnancy. So far so good for now. I guess u have to monitor ur skin condition with ur usual product otherwise time to switch or apply lesser items or apply thin layer.

Read more
1y trước

There are ingredients not advisable to be used during pregnancy, such as retinol (tretinoin, retinoids), hydroquinone, arbutin, and high percentage of salicylic acid. You have to check the ingredients list of the products you are using. Thankfully nowadays a lot of dermatologists are active on social media so you can see posts about pregnancy skincare on Instagram and YouTube. But of course, it is still best to consult your doctor. My skin has become more oily and my acne has flared, so I'm using an azelaic acid emulsion as part of my skincare. It helps with acne and discoloration and is safe during pregnancy and lactation.