how many times the doctors generally visit in a1 ward in kkh post c section delivery??

I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and I have panicky anxiety issues. I am currently also seeing a psychologist to help me overcome my fears of the delivery process.. however I am claustrophobic and one of my symptoms is I panic and wake up in the middle of the night thinking of the time when I cant move from my bed anymore due to the c section. since they don't even allow to open the windows.. so coming back to my question, how many times do the nurses and the doctors visit the ward per day...any time schedule would be helpful... also what help can I get from the nurses in the middle of the night , let's say around 3 am... kindly please advise if anyone had any symptoms like this. .my husband will be there with me but right now I always walk down with him between the nature and take a scroll to calm myself down when this happens... what can I do then ? please help. #prenatalanxiety #kkh #sleeplessnights #hyperventilation

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Would you consider asking psychologist to refer you to a psychiatrist who can prescribe you pregnancy-safe anti-anxiety pills? I’ve a friend with pre-existing panic disorder and when she got pregnant, dr gave her some meds…It could be pregnancy-safe sedatives ah but she said it helped a lot. Also you can just tell the ward you’re someone who needs to walk around a lot to ground yourself. I’m sure they’ll be ok with it, unless there’s medical reason not to.

Read more

doctors once a day (depending on your condition), nurses every 2-3 hours, lactation consultants every few hours.

1y trước

no they don’t have. just assume don’t have and you will be more well prepared.