Just my two cents.

So I came across a conversation re water given to babies less than 6 months. I have read books and even told by our consultants and residents that parents shouldn't give water pa to their LOs within this period. If you want to know facts, please search for WHO protocol about this topic. Do not give water for babies less than 6 months. It may cause water intoxication and may flush out important electrolytes. You may introduce water to babies when they start solids na. Pag bottle fed, yun formula is enough to keep the baby hydrated as well as breastfed infants since fluids na sya kaya ka nga ngpapafeed every 2hrs para mahydrate sila. If you have concerns about your babies please dont hesitate to go and ask your pedia. Hearsays without evidences are just mere hearsays and it may greatly affect your baby's health. It is very important for us mothers to know evidence based facts and researches with regards to the health of our children. ✌ And btw,this is my LO. Exclusively breastfed for a month since birth but since I badly needed to get back to work, bottle feeding started at 2months with Enfamil A+1. Hiyang naman siya and thank God, she's healthy rin ❤ Hope you guys stay healthy and safe esp your little ones in this time of pandemic. Godbless!

Just my two cents.
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

True. Nd p dapat binibigyan ng water ang less than 6mos baby