14 weeks symptoms

I begin to have ache on lower back especially the hip area and constantly feel bloating and have very very hard poop (usually watery poop) and feel bloating and pain especially at night when I am resting. And start to feel breathless when I speak longer. I wonder if it’s normal ? Because I have this impression that 2!; trimester is a bliss but I feel this cramping and backache are worse than my first trimester.. the only good thing is , I can finish a full meal as compared to first trimester when I have no appetite. Wonder any mummies experiencing same symptoms or can you share symptoms that you are experiencing during entering 2nd trimester so I can refer to as a guide in case I start to feel them and don’t have to paranoid 😅 #advicepls #FTM #firstbaby #firstmom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey! im going 13 weeks &have been experiencing backaches lately too.. makes my body feels extra tired somehow. appetite has gotten better indeed although bloating post meals still continue to bug..

8mo trước

Yes yes! I feel so tired and the ache is so bad if I am extremely tired … 😂😂 and I feel like prickly pain anywhere around my body from time time.. like as I am typing , my right breast is feeling the pain .. I don’t know if it’s normal 😅