Please share your experience...

I am 9weeks pregnant and my doctor prescribed vaginal suppositories (Neo-Penotran Forte) which has a generic name of Metronidazole + Miconazole Nitrate. When I read the instructions that came with the medication, it says there that it shouldn't be taken during the first trimester. But my ob prescribed it. According to her, suppositories are safer than oral medications. But I'm still hesitant. Has anyone here experienced the same situation I'm having right now? What should I do? Should I trust the label? Or should I just trust her? Please share your experience...

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

I forgot yung name ng suppositories na prinescribe sa akin dati pero i took it during my first trimester and late 2nd trimester. Wala naman nangyari sa baby ko. Although nagearly labor ako due to other factors.

5y trước

That's good to know. Thank you for sharing. ☺️

hi mam, may i ask. though 3 yrs ago na po ito, ginawa nyo po ba ung prescription ni OB na kahit na 9 weeks pregnant, tinake nyo po? and how are you and the baby na po? hehe. same situation po now :)

Đọc thêm
2y trước

Walang anuman po, pray lang. 😊

hi. if your doctor suggests it, hindi sya makakasama for you. gumamit aki nyan for 7 consecutive days. nung 10th week ko. :)