Why do I have small pregnancy belly 😥😥😥😥😥😥

I am 16 weeks pregnant and Most of people says my belly is too small. This is my 1st pregnancy. I checked with my doctor and he said my baby is growing well. but I am still worried and I get annoyed when other people ask about my belly

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What I learnt after 4 pregnancies: everybody says that one lah, no matter how big we look! "oh, u dun look X mths!" I just always answer back: so I should look like a whale?? thou I can't drive anymore cos my belly is obstructing me holding the steering wheel???

I am in my 6mth and I don't really look pregnant either unless I try really hard with certain clothes. My colleagues joke that I camouflaged really well. I joke that I just look fat. It's my first pregnancy as well. it's quite common so don't worry about it.

Mine was big to the extend people thought it was twins and I was going to give birth when I'm only 20 weeks. Kind of annoying but I am not bothered with other people's comments. Don't get affected as long u know baby is doing well. 😃

Influencer của TAP

Not to worry! I did not gain weight during my pregnancy lol. My tummy was small too! But i had a healthy baby rn and he’s going 10mths! As long as gynae say your baby’s growing well then it’s fine. Big or small tummy? Does it matter?

People always find something to comment on. Not that it is any of their business. I had a small pregnancy belly for my first one, and I showed earlier and larger with my second one. Everyone is different.

Since yr doc already say yr bb is growing well , u dun need to be so concern about the opinions of others , I only got my bb bump in third trimester, just take it as a compliment that u got good figure . :)

It’s totally fine! Mine wasn’t large either and only started growing really fast in the last 2 months. Baby came out with a good weight! As long as the doctor say it’s growing well, don’t worry!

babe, dnt let pple saying gt in ur head. as long the doc said bb is healthy, thrs nothing to be worried abt. im in my 4th mth but pple keep saying i look like 6th mth, whatever, i jz dnt bother.

Thành viên VIP

Actually it’s quite common for many women to have smaller pregnancy bumps so you don’t need to worry about it at all. As long as you and the baby are healthy, it’s all good 😄

i have people commenting that my bump is small even at 30weeks pregnant. so dont be bothered abt them really. as long as baby is healthy, thats all that matters 🤰🏻