Second Trimester

Hi, I am 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant. But I am still facing the same symptoms as my first trimester, nauseous, can’t seem to swallow my own saliva and always feeling lethargic. I thought stepping into second trimester will be a good thing as I heard the symptoms will go away but for me it’s not and I’m starting to feel mentally tired.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

same here. still feeling nauseous, sour taste in my mouth, no appetite, fatigue. have to take diclectin every night to ease the nauseous feeling else i can't even swallow food down without feeling nauseous next day. however, diclectin seems to exacerbate my fatigue.

Same here, am almost 16 weeks but still feeling nauseas & can barely eat. My nausea is a tad milder during the day so that’s when I try to eat more nutritious food and then cut myself some slack in the evening. Hang in there, we got this. It’ll all be worth it

Same here! I thought things would get better once I hit 14w but still feeling nauseous, and gag/puke whenever I smell something unpleasant.. everyone tells me it’ll get better and I’m waiting for that day to come. Hang in there, you’re not alone.

2y trước

Sending virtual hugs

Unfortunately, it varies for individual.😰 My pregnancy was a breeze till MS hit me at week 38 😅