What course is suitable to prepare ourselves before trying to conceive?

Hi mommies, my husband and I, newly married, have differing views on starting a family. While I'm eager to begin the journey of parenthood, he feels unprepared and lacks knowledge about pregnancy hence is opposing the idea to have a child. Therefore, I would like to seek advise from other mommies on whether there are any suitable professional courses out there to educate and get ourselves prepare before trying to conceiving? Thank you in advance #advicepls 🙏🏻

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it depends if he wants a child or he doesn’t want one.. because if he wants a child but feel that he is unprepared and lack of knowledge, I think most guys are the same and in fact , having a child is a life time lesson and we just learn along the way because every life is never the same so no matter how much you read up and learn might defer from reality .. my husband only started to get more involved in my pregnancy only after we start preparing for the nursery 😅 but I feel your partner maybe be those kind that is very involved in your pregnancy so all will be fine! Just learn along the way!

Read more