Induction this June

Can my husband accompany me when Im being induced? Isit throughout the whole induction or visiting hours only? TIA! 😀

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

During the induction process in June, your husband can generally accompany you throughout the entire induction process, unless there are specific restrictions in place due to hospital policies or other circumstances. It's best to check with your healthcare provider or the hospital where you will be induced to get the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their specific regulations. Having your husband by your side can provide you with emotional support and reassurance during this important time. Remember to pack any essentials you both may need and communicate your preferences with your healthcare team. All the best with your induction! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

It depends on the hospital. You should be able to have him company you. My #1 experience at NUH, my husband was allowed to accompany me from induce, normal ward till labour. It took two days process. Induce at 41 weeks and I give birth the next day.

My husband accompanied me at KKH throughout whole induction all the way when I was sent to the ward to rest. I did this via subsidised route, if it’s govt hospital should be fine.

for Mt A, likewise, husband can accompany from start to end throughout for natural delivery!

yes only in labor room will be with u till baby is out