My hubby and I plan to try for a kid next year. Is there any supplement which I should be taking? Have anyone tried Blackmores Conceive well?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Prayer!!!😀😀😇 having faith is number 1 but also we do have responsibilities to take care of ourselves me and my hubby used Ovulation test kit it tells you when you are most likely to get pregnant plus its not soo expensive it’s available at Guardian 😀

Folic acid supplements if u really must otherwise just have good folic acid intakes in ur foods and stay away from alcohol, limit the caffeine - caz when pregnancy comes, u don't want to think abt the wrong stuff u ate or drank recently

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23290)

I took Conceive well gold n my Husband took the one for Men’s performance. We conceived about less than 3 months? Not sure if it was really the supplements or what though!

The best way is to have faith if you have a religion. It will come when the time is right. Be natural. Just my two cents. All the best :)

Thành viên VIP

have faith n believe, regular intimacy will increase chance. Stay healthy like excercise and balance diet will helped.

I'm taking blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding. to prepare myself and also I'm still breastfeeding my baby. (:

Good exercise while having general supplements are enough to prepare a body for pregnancy.

Super Mom

I had Blackmore pregnancy and breastfeeding and it works

Exercise! U will get preg if ur body is ready

7y trước

I hate conceive well ... the taste is Seriously cmi