How to stop my boy from touching his private part now and then in the public... is not related to the urgency to go toilet... anybody can help?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

How old is your toddler? Secondly could it be something else other then urgency to pee? Could it be that it is itchy? Explain to him nicely that it's not nice to see you holding ur bird bird. Look at other people, do they hold their bird bird? No, so try not to touch ok? If he continue to touch, ask him what is happening, need to pee? Itchy? Painful?

Read more

how old is he? instead of telling my boy cannot touch, I set a limit told him he can only touch if he is in bathroom or bedroom....I read that we shouldnt make them ashame of their own body so far it works for him, maybe u want to try? for him definitely no itch or pain but simply because of the pleasure, sorry if tmi😛

Read more
7y trước

I have tried to tell him to do in bathroom but no use too... thanks for sharing

Just like what Jorelle said. Could it be itchy? My toddler recently kept holding onto it too. I asked what happened, he said pain and it was itchy. Ruled out UTI for mine...

7y trước

yes, he told me it was pain and itchy... tried to wash his boxer thoroughly and apply baby lotion but also no use at all... haiz

I have a friend his child is 4 years old and does the same thing. But now the boy is 7 years old and he doesn't do it anymore.

Check if it's UTI or recent clothes are making it uncomfortable? Sometimes it could be itchy from dirty - urine at the foreskin folds

7y trước

may i know what is UTI

Could it be a habit he cultivated? AnyAnyone doing it in school? I'll probably just advise and tell him not to do that.