How do you prevent your child from picking up bad behaviors from his/her playmates?

8 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Hi, You will have to tell him that what he has picked is bad. And should tell him that he should tell his friend as well that it is not nice and he should not do it. You will have to constantly tell your child when he repeats something and can encourage him when he doesn't do that. You can love him, hug him even treat him if he complies to your directions. Also, you can speak to the teacher in the lass or daycare so that she addresses the thing. When teacher says something, children have more impact of it.

Đọc thêm

Constant reminder from us, parents. We have to find time with our children always even if they already go to school or are exposed to peers. Let them feel that you trust them that they know what is good from bad. I believe if you have established a sense of trust between you and your child, you'd be confident that he will treasure the values he's learned from you at home.

Đọc thêm

I think it's all about reinforcement. Even if your child gets exposed to bad behaviors from his/her playmates but you reinforce good behavior, I think that they won't be influenced by their playmates. Building trust with your kids is also very important since if your kids trust you more than their playmates, they'll follow the lessons you teach them. :)

Đọc thêm

It's inevitable that our kids will definitely have playmates/classmates with bad behavior. As parents, it is our responsibility to check on them every time they get home from school or play. Always remind them about the good and the bad, and instill in them what you have taught them since they were small children.

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

hindi ko na hinahayaang makipag laru kase hirap nmn non na pagsabihan mo hindi mo anak baka ma mis interpret ng magulang ng bata eh

I don't let her play with kids na may bad behaviour. Period. :p

Thành viên VIP

hindi ko nanlng pina lalabas ng bahay yung mga anak ko

pagkatapos maglaro,kakausapin ko sya ng masinsinan..