I dont want to pump.

How are you mummies coping with the pumping schedule for newborns? I'm only a few days postpartum but finding pumping such a hassle to do every day especially at night. :( Feel like giving up on breast milk and feeding just formula.. but at the same time trying to continue because its supposed to be good for baby.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tbh, the first few weeks of pumping, I just pump very little, as I had low supply anyways, and engorgement wasn't so painful.. gradually as the weeks turned into months, the milk supply became more naturally, even when I pumped very irregulary. It's ok to catch up on the pumping in later weeks and just keep it chill for.now. even 10ml is bm is enough nutrients for the bb 💪

Read more
3mo trước

I am a 3 day old mom and I have always wanted to breastfeed my child. However, it is such a difficult journey and my supply are always one or two drops of colostrum. At the moment, my nipples are bleeding and having abrasion as baby is able to latch but my supply is still low even after the breast massages. Thank you for the motivational words to help me press on. I hope I'll be able to share positive results in the near future but even if all fails, I am happy to have given it a try.