How much should I prepare for the hospital expenses when I give birth?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

First of all I think you must make up your mind first if you are giving birth on a private or a public hospital. And deciding for whichever includes a lot of factors like proximity of the hospital, is it where you make your check-ups in, is your OB accredited by that hospital etc. etc. Apparently when I had my first prenatal check up I already asked my OB all about giving birth in that same hospital we were in. So she gave me an estimation and based on that I talked to my hubby and we both worked for the money and saved for it. In theory since it's just an estimation, you should already know that you might be needing more that than. So, my suggestion is to save at least 20% more for buffer for anything emergency. But one thing for sure, if you don't wanna spend too much, go for government subsidized hospitals near you and also make sure that you settle your contributions with Philhealth and SSS cos for sure they will be of big help too :)

Đọc thêm

If private, you need at least $15K to play safe. If subsidised, don't have to worry much. I had both before and have thus decided after my #2, go for subsidised for the rest. The only difference is the service rendered while at the hospital and the choice of food.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8321)