5 Replies

It’s Low in the beginning for myself as well. Will gradually increase. In the first month, my confinement nanny prepared for me red date tea and oatmeal for breakfast. I had fenugreek and domperidone prescribed to me by my Dr. I took lactation bakes as well. And tried to stick to a regular pumping routine (3-hly). Did power pump a few times.. I was also anxious to keep up my milk supply. By the end of the first month I am yielding close to a 100ml. My bb is nearing bc 2 months and my supply has increased to about 130 ml . Perhaps try methods of all sorts

Oh and eat lots of fish too!

I am an exclusive pumper. During the first few days of pumping, it was also a dissappointment as my yield was similar to yours. So i started to pump every 2/3 hours, and i noticed that it started to increase gradually. I hv always stick to a 20 mins pumping per session. Now at 2.5 months, i am able to get like up to 120 to 180ml altogether per session. I recc using a double breast pump and yes ensure u got the correct flange size. Also, do try to consume more lactation food, like oats, veggies, etx, hope it helps.

Thank you for the advice! 🥰

Do u manage to get letdown? Initially my yield was also quite low as I couldn't get letdown. Not sure whether due to the pump I was using spectra s9. Later bought s1 and my output gradually increased.

I am breastfeeding as per normal. Just wanted to pump to store for future when I head back to work.

Super Mum

120-160ml per 30mins session. This is at 5mth. When baby was 4weeks, yield was also around 30-60ml

TapFluencer

I can pump about 200ml each session about 30 min 2 hourly at 1 month pp

Trending Questions