4 Replies

One of my friends simply explained to her then-6-year old (towards the end of last year) that she has to sleep earlier as she will be entering primary school soon and has to adjust to waking up early. Her girl was excited about attending primary school and accepted the change quite readily. To make it more "enticing" for her daughter, she added that it is her "responsibility" to make sure she start getting ready for bed herself. She gets a "star" every time she successfully starts her bedtime routine by herself. But I think every child is different. I've some other friends whose children runs on their own schedule and had not been successful in enforcing an early bedtime.

I stopped their afternoon nap and let them sleep around 8.30pm and by 9pm they should be sleeping. Initially it was quite tough for them to get adjusted but I gradually adjusted their nap time and let it be a routine and everynight now they will have routine and by 9pm they will be sleeping as one of the nurse told us that kids needs many hours of sleep to let their brain and body to repair their cells and they will feel much fresher and alert next morning for school.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11697)

Maybe reduce the nap time and try to preempt them that we are sleeping soon. Lights out and reduce activities towards the night time. Using of essential oils would helps to calm down the body too.

Related Questions

Related Articles