How do i know if my child is ready for kindergarten?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Is your child self-confident? Can your child handle separation? Can your child manage his feelings and impulses? Does your child have experience following the rules of other adults in a Pre-K, church, library, or other public setting? Does your child participate well in small group or one-on-one play? Does your child develop friendships? Does your child communicate his needs to the adult in charge? Does your child take turns and share in the classroom and on the playground? Is your child mature enough to complete tasks, even if it’s not something he is intensely interested in? If yes to most of the above, then your child is ready!

Read more

Is any child ever really ready for school? The only way to find out is to enrol him in one and see how he reacts. If he does well, good. If he doesn't, then he will eventually be after he gets used to the routine and people. Don't worry too much about it. Kids are very resilient! Most of the times it's the parents who are worried about their kids going off to school. Kids, in general, are usually up for fun new experiences.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11212)

if your child is telling you every interesting thing in school or about his/her friends I think they are getting ready. Everyday they are looking forward to go school and not crying.